Do UK Casinos Accept Apple Pay?
The most important thing for UK players is to know that many UK online casinos use Apple Pay. While some countries restrict depositing money at casinos with Apple Pay, UK gambling enthusiasts can rest assured that their experience is in good hands. Although the number of casinos that use this digital wallet is not as high as wallets like Skrill or Neteller, you will still have a great selection.
Before getting to our guide, we recommend tips on choosing the right casino from the exhaustive online list available.
One of the top priorities for UK players should be checking if their chosen casino has a legitimate working license. It will help you avoid online scams and protect your money and personal data. No one wants to deposit considerable money and lose it because of negligence. You can find the license number on the casino’s website. If you are still unsure about its legality, you can read online reviews on different websites and check other players’ verdicts.
Check the casino’s security features and encryption to protect your data and finances. If things look nice, move to the next point, browsing through the game providers and their selections. A good casino will offer various games from the top software names in the gambling industry.
One last step is to check its bonuses and promotions. Playing online is about getting additional match-up bonuses and other free benefits. Once you review its payment options and see Apple Pay – you are good to go!
Best Apple Casinos in the UK
|🤵 Best Live Dealer Apple Pay Casino
|✒️ Best Apple Pay Casino for Design and Experience
|🎰 Best Apple Pay Casino for New Slots
|⭐ Best Apple Pay Casino for Innovation
|💸 Best Slots Apple Pay Casino
|🎮 Best Apple Pay Casino for Game Selection
|💰 Best Apple Payl Casino for Jackpots
|🏆 Best Apple Pay Casino for Prize Draws
|✔️ Best Matched Deposit Apple Pay Casino
|🆕 Best New Apple Pay Casino
How Do UK Players Use Their Apple Pay Accounts?
1) To use Apple Pay, you should have an Apple device – iPad, iPhone, iWatch, or Mac computer. To start using it, you have to access your Wallet application.
2) The next step would be to link your credit or debit card to your wallet. There are two options to do this. The first one is entering the information manually, and the second option is to scan your card. The application will take all the relevant data by itself – the cardholder’s name, card number, expiration date, and CVV.
3) Once you enter your credit card information, the bank will confirm the details and approve the Apple Pay installation. Players must remember that their bank must work with the Apple Pay system – otherwise, they won’t be able to use it.
Once the bank approves the account, using Apple Pay is a piece of cake. Besides having credit and debit cards for its system, Apple Pay allows adding money from Apple Card, Apple Cash and PayPal. You can also add your Skrill or other e-wallets, physical Mastercard, or Visa cards to your Apple account and quickly transfer from one source to another. If you want another payment option to fund your Apple Wallet, you must do it through your bank. First, you transfer money from a digital wallet to your bank account or credit card, and afterwards, use it from your Apple Pay wallet.
How Do UK Players Deposit Money with Apple Pay?
As discussed, your Apple Pay wallet is directly linked to your credit card.
1) If you want to use money from your credit or debit card, scan it, and it will be available for future deposits.
2) Repeat the above step to add another e-wallet card (you can’t use any virtual cards). Again, you can enter or scan the information in the application.
3) Connecting your wallet with Apple Cash or PayPal is another option. Once you confirm all the details, you can pay and deposit money at your chosen casino.
Unfortunately, players can’t use Apple Pay if they use Android devices. Of course, they can use Google Pay, which is similar to paying with an Apple wallet. You can use only the currency for your credit and debit cards and can’t exchange money online. Selecting the right currency at the casino is very important so that you won’t be charged for the conversion rate difference.
How Do You Start Playing at Casinos with Apple Pay?
Once you complete all the above steps, it’s time to deposit money at casinos and take your winnings home. You have to follow these instructions:
1) Access the casino’s website and open a player’s account if you don’t have one.
2) Go to the Cashier or Deposit page and select Apple Pay from the list of payment methods.
3) Enter the amount you want to deposit. Once you click on Confirm, you will be redirected to Apple Pay wallet information.
4) Enter your password, face ID, or touch ID to complete the verification process.
5) Wait for a few seconds, and you are ready! Now you have the money in your casino account and can start enjoying your gaming experience.
The lack of charges is the most significant advantage of paying with Apple Pay. While other e-wallets will charge players a fee for depositing and withdrawing money, paying with Apple Pay is free. It means you don’t have to worry about money loss every time you deposit and can have fun on the spot!
How Do UK Players Withdraw Money Using Apple Pay?
Unfortunately, UK players can’t withdraw money using Apple Pay. It means you must choose a different option, either bank transfer or credit card cash out. Either way, if you don’t know how to do it, here are the steps you have to follow:
1) Open your Apple Pay casino account.
2) Select the Cashier or Withdraw page option to withdraw money using a bank transfer, credit card, or digital wallet.
3) Enter the amount you want to cash out.
4) Complete the form with your credentials and confirm the transaction.
The withdrawals’ time will differ from case to case, depending on your chosen method and the casinos’ terms. Sometimes, they will be reflected in your account in 48 hours. Other times, getting them into your account can take up to 5 business days.
About Apple Pay Security
If Apple knows one thing, it is how to provide outstanding security features for its clients. UK players don’t have to worry about data or money stealing because Apple Pay is one of the market’s safest and most secure payment methods.
Every time you transfer money from your Apple wallet, it uses a specific number and unique transaction code. Your card number is never stored on your device or Apple servers. Other third parties can’t access your credentials, and casinos can’t see your card numbers. This feature provides an extra layer of security on all transactions.
Your information is stored on Apple’s database only for troubleshooting, fraud prevention, and regulatory purposes. It uses a 2-step Authentification security system, which is unique because it scans your face and fingerprints. While other digital wallets use PINs for their credentials, you don’t have to complicate the process because it scans your features fast and straightforwardly.
Apple Pay is designed with players’ necessities in mind, so you can rest assured that it constantly improves security measures and that your information or money will never fall into the wrong hands.
Pros & Cons of Apple Pay Casinos
For Apple users, this wallet has many benefits. It includes the following:
1) Fast deposits. One of the main features of Apple Pay is its quick money transactions. The process of depositing money is straightforward, and Apple has a user-friendly interface, meaning everyone can understand how it works. Once you link your credit card to your wallet, you can start paying fast at any online casino.
2) Free services. Most e-wallets on the market have different fees for depositing and withdrawing money. Sometimes, the fees are insignificant, but it’s still a drawback for players. You don’t have to worry about additional charges with Apple Pay because it’s free.
3) High-class security. Apple constantly upgrades its security to ensure its client’s data and money are safe. Players get the additional layer of protection because Apple has a touch ID and face ID. When you deposit money at casinos, you will have to pass the 2-factor Authentification process, and only then will the transaction be confirmed and processed.
4) No personal data sharing. The casinos won’t access your credit or debit card details because Apple Pay will perform the transactions without leaving personal data on the merchant’s site. Your financial information remains secure, and no one can see it online.
Although Apple has already gained popularity and notoriety globally, its product, Apple Pay, has some drawbacks that we can’t deny:
1) No withdrawal option. It is convenient for UK players to use only one payment method for deposits and withdrawals when transferring money. Unfortunately, Apple Pay doesn’t have this option. Users must choose another method to withdraw money, such as bank transfers, credit/debit card transfers, or any other digital wallet.
2) Works only on Apple devices. Not every player uses iOS devices, so people who like the Android system can’t benefit from Apple Pay’s features. You can use it on iPads, iPhones, Macs and iWatches.
3) Not very popular with casinos. Casinos still have doubts about using Apple Pay, and because it doesn’t allow withdrawals, it’s not a very convenient option. Although you will have a great choice for online gambling, the number of casinos that use Apple Pay is still limited.
The one thing we are sure about is that if you are a UK player who uses Apple devices daily, don’t hesitate to start using Apple Pay. It has amazing features and is a perfect option for depositing money at casinos.
You don’t have to worry about data protection and other security measures because the transactions won’t leave any trails on the casinos’ websites. Once you connect your card details with your wallet, you can start depositing money instantly and get straight to the fun part.
Overall, Apple Pay has top-notch services and is free for everyone. Give it a try today, and start playing your favourite casino games!
Apple Pay Casinos FAQ
Can I connect more credit cards to my Apple Pay wallet?
Yes, you can add several credit or debit cards to your wallet. When paying, you just choose the card you want to use.
Do I get casino bonuses if I use Apple Pay?
Yes, even if the number of casinos that uses Apple Pay is relatively low, they still offer great bonuses and promotions.
Can I transfer cryptocurrency to my wallet?
No, you can't transfer cryptocurrency directly. There is always the option to add a card from other digital wallets to your wallet and use it for transferring cryptocurrency.
What if my bank doesn't have Apple Pay services connected?
It means that you can't use Apple Pay, but you can open another bank account that partners with Apple Pay.